Trustone Capital enabled US and non-US investors to hold a diversified equity interest in hundreds of debt-free, income-producing properties in Houston and many cities across the United States. Read more here.
Trustone Capital identifies and provides capital and resources to established and exceptional small and middle market companies that operate outside the purview of large private equity firms. Find out about us here.
- Proposal for $120 Million Houston W Hotel Moves Forward
- Conn's Breaks Ground on 656,658-SF Distribution Center to Support Growth
- CBRE Buys Peloton Operation in San Antonio
- Global Stainless Supply Re-Commits to Northeast Houston With 210,000-SF HQ Renewal
- Value-Add Apartment Portfolio Sells in Houston as Multifamily Heats Up
- H-E-B Converting Undersized Store to E-Commerce Fulfillment Center