Trustone Capital enabled US and non-US investors to hold a diversified equity interest in hundreds of debt-free, income-producing properties in Houston and many cities across the United States. Read more here.
Trustone Capital identifies and provides capital and resources to established and exceptional small and middle market companies that operate outside the purview of large private equity firms. Find out about us here.
- Canadian Industrial REIT Buys Apex Distribution Center in NW Houston
- M-M Properties Secures Refi for 56-Story 700 Louisiana Tower
- Provident Realty Advisors Secures $121.6 Million in Financing for Redevelopment of The Star
- Hilltop Residential Snaps Up 384-Unit Villages of Cypress Creek in Houston
- Office Lease Up (September 18) NRG to Significantly Expand Presence in Downtown Houston with 400,000-SF Sublease at One Shell Plaza
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept. 15) - CBRE Exec Jumps to NKF, Savills Studley Promotes Three...