Trustone Capital enabled US and non-US investors to hold a diversified equity interest in hundreds of debt-free, income-producing properties in Houston and many cities across the United States. Read more here.
Trustone Capital identifies and provides capital and resources to established and exceptional small and middle market companies that operate outside the purview of large private equity firms. Find out about us here.
- Hines, Ivanhoé Cambridge to Begin Building Latest Downtown Houston Skyscraper at Former Chronicle Site
- Schlumberger Technology Renews, Expands 226,000-SF Energy Corridor Lease
- Fein Buys 3 Acres, Plans 304-Unit Luxury Multifamily Community in Uptown
- Hines Seeks to Demolish McDonald's 'French Fry Building' for a New Village Center in Suburban Chicago
- Senior Housing Moves Downtown
- Silicon Valley Investor Purchases 460,000-SF NW Houston Industrial Portfolio Through Syndication